ICNORTHWESTJr High Cross Country

Blog for Northwest Jr. High Cross Country

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

FIRST PRACTICE GOES WELL--PARENT MEETING WED THE 25TH 7:00

We had a great turnout of 30 kids at our first practice on Tuesday afternoon. We started with warm-ups then an 800 yard run, recovery and a 2nd 800 yard run. If you would like to post a comment regarding how you felt or did after the run, you can do so by clicking the comment. Remember, we are not competing with each other, we are in a race against ourselves. You will want to note how you improve over the season. You can keep your own private log, or you can publish it via the comment feature on the website. My wife Linda will post a comment for you to see.

Parents meeting tonight at 7:00 at Northwest and we have practice Thurs. after school (Remember, Thursdays are early release days, so practice is early).

1 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger SpencerBlog said...

Okay, I am not much of a runner, but you Jr. High kids inspire me. I went for a "jog" Tuesday night. I ran down our street until I was too tired to ran any more, then I walked until I didn't feel like puking any more, then I ran again. I did this several times until at last I realized I had run for 25 minutes. Yippee! We can all chart our progress!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home